Quality Assurance Consulting Services
FTC's Quality Assurance Consulting services assist with the design and implementation of integrated Quality Assurance Systems and Quality Control Systems.
Our Quality Assurance consultants understand the importance of optimizing productivity, while ensuring the safest and best quality products in manufacturing systems.
Quality Assurance Systems are a management structure to the Quality System. It defines the standards for measurements of critical parameters, and standardizes the methods of operation.
Quality Control Programs should be designed to monitor the standards established in the Quality Assurance program. They provide measurement and enforcement of the QA program to achieve and maintain consistency and safety of your products.
FTC's experts offer consulting services with:
- Quality Assurance systems & Quality Control systems design;
- Quality Assurance systems & Quality Control systems implementation;
- Proving & Auditing Quality Assurance systems & Quality Control systems;
- Documenting the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs);
- Employee training programs.
- Food Plant Audits & NHP Plant Audits
- Food Safety studies and training
- Shelf Life Determination and Studies
Our food consulting services include the ability to provide independent audits of your operation. We focus on Food Safety / NHP safety, product quality and efficiency.
FTC's Quality Assurance and Quality Control Consultants help you be proactive. You may expect health authority inspections or customer audits. Together we will review and assess your systems, suggest improvements and revisions. Together, we will get you ready.
email: contact @ ftcinternational.com